ACA Health is a restricted private health insurer. The Fund solely exists to benefit the health and well-being of its exclusive members. Membership eligibility is open to current and past employees of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church Companies, appointed Local Church Officers and their families in Australia.
Membership with ACA Health is open to:
- Past ACA Health Members
- Present and Past Employees of incorporated Companies affiliated with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Australia including:
- Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company
- Life Health Foods
- Vitality Works
- Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Signs Publishing Company
- Adventist Development & Relief Agency
- Avondale College of Higher Education
- Adventist Schools
- Adventist Retirement Villages
- ACA Health Benefits Fund
- Karalundi Aboriginal Education Centre
- Mirriwinni Gardens Aboriginal Academy
- A person who is, or was, a literature evangelist, while distributing for Home Health Education Service
Local Church Officers in appointed positions such as:
- Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses, Clerks, Treasurers, Communication Secretaries, Bible School Coordinators, etc.
- Partners/Spouses, Former Partners, Dependants, Adult Children, Siblings, Parents and Grandchildren of eligible persons mentioned above are also welcome to join.
Part-time and contract workers are also eligible to join.
ACA Health invite you to join the Fund supporting the workers of God.
Please contact us if you are uncertain about your eligibility on 1300 368 390
Family members applying for membership will be asked to provide employment details the past or present employee such as employment period company details.
Members do not have to be an Adventist.
Join Now by filling out our online application.