Looking for a career move? Why not consider ACA Health Benefits Fund, a Private Health Insurance Fund. Founded in 1934, we are a not-for-profit Fund working hard to continually provide our members with value-for-money health cover at a great price. Over the past 87 years we have supported families of iconic Australian companies like Sanitarium, Sydney Adventist Hospital and Adventist Education.
Membership Sales Officer:
- Must be committed to the values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission.
- Hold a current (NSW) Drivers Licence and have a suitable vehicle.
- Sales/Customer Service experience.
- Professional sales presentation and telephone manner.
- Experience in data and word processing.
- A high level of customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines.
- A high level of computer and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
- Strong attention to detail.
Casual Clerical Staff – Membership & Claims
- Assist with member enquires
- Experience in data and word processing
- Previous clerical experience would be an advantage
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- High level of computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional phone manner
- Acceptance of change
- Excellent time management skills
- Delivery focused
- Ideal for a 2nd Year Nursing Students and University Students
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org