Looking for a career move? Why not consider ACA Health Benefits Fund, a Private Health Insurance Fund. Founded in 1934, we are a not-for-profit Fund working hard to continually provide our members with value-for-money health cover at a great price. Over the past 87 years we have supported families of iconic Australian companies like Sanitarium, Sydney Adventist Hospital and Adventist Education.
Membership Sales Officer: Apply on Adventist Employment
- Must be committed to the values of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to its mission.
- Hold a current (NSW) Drivers Licence and have a suitable vehicle.
- Sales/Customer Service experience.
- Professional sales presentation and telephone manner.
- Experience in data and word processing.
- A high level of customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually.
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines.
- A high level of computer and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
- Strong attention to detail.
Customer Service Membership Officer: Apply on Seek
- Act as the first point of contact for all members and prospective members.
- Taking enquires via multiple communication channels.
- Respond daily to all correspondence requests including emails.
- Scrutinizing member applications for eligibility of membership.
- Manage the approval of membership applications and update member records accordingly.
- Ensure verbal discussions regarding new membership and/or membership changes are explained and confirmed in writing.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of membership records.
- Ensure smooth administration of new members joining, issuing, receiving and compiling all start up documentation.
- Issue starter kits and membership changes letters.
- Assist in member payment runs.
- Adhere to and support compliance with all regulatory requirements within the industry.
- Incorporate all health fund policies into all facets of the job.
- Participate in systems testing.
- Required administrative tasks.
- This role would suit someone with administration and/or customer service experience.
Casual Clerical Staff – Membership & Claims
- Assist with member enquires
- Experience in data and word processing
- Previous clerical experience would be an advantage
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- High level of computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional phone manner
- Acceptance of change
- Excellent time management skills
- Delivery focused
- Ideal for a 2nd Year Nursing Students and University Students
Email CV to email@example.com
Expressions of Interest:
Expressions of Interest sought – ACA Health Benefit Fund Board