Looking for a career move? Why not consider ACA Health Benefits Fund, a Private Health Insurance Fund. Founded in 1934, we are a not-for-profit Fund working hard to continually provide our members with value-for-money health cover at a great price. For almost 100 years we have supported families of iconic Australian companies like Sanitarium, Sydney Adventist Hospital and Adventist Education.
Membership Sales Representative:
ACA Health Benefits Fund is looking for an experienced sales professional for the role of Membership Sales Representative. The position is for a 24-month contract with possibility of extension.
The Membership Sales Representative is generally based in the ACA Health office in Wahroonga and is required to work at various Seventh-day Adventist Church sites from time to time.
As ACA Health fund is a private health fund set up for Seventh-day Adventist employees and local church officers, this role will be selling and networking within the Adventist community and affiliated organisations. As such, to be successful in this role the incumbent would need to be comfortable and confident presenting in a variety of settings including in a church worship setting, as well as in various business settings, and would need to understand the beliefs of the church and be committed to the values and mission of ACA Health and the broader SDA church.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving sales of ACA Health’s private health insurance policies
- Networking and building key customer relationships
- Presenting and providing a sales comparison service at Adventist Church meetings and at work sites
- Telephone retention activity
- Maintaining an extensive and up to date knowledge of ACA Health Products, practices, policies, current market conditions, competitor products, prices, and sales and marketing activity
The successful applicant will have the legal right to live and work in Australia at the time of application. If this sounds like you, please email your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Clerical Staff – Membership & Claims:
Responsibilities and attributes:
- Assist with member enquires
- Experience in data and word processing
- Previous clerical experience would be an advantage
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- High level of computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional phone manner
- Acceptance of change
- Excellent time management skills
- Delivery focused
- Ideal for a 2nd Year Nursing Students and University Students
*ACA Health reserves the right to fill these positions at its discretion at any time.
*You must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Email your resume to email@example.com