ACA Health Benefits Fund – Limited Offer
2, 4 and 9 Month Waiting Period on Ancillary Products Waiver Offer Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the ACA Health Benefits Fund Waiver on 2, 4 and 9 Month Waiting Periods on Ancillary Products (“Offer”), and information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 (“Promoter”).
- This Offer commences at 9:00am (AEST) on 2 July 2018 and closes at 12.00pm (AEST) on 31 August 2018 (“Offer Period”).
- This Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) and would have been required to serve a 2, 4 or 9 month waiting period on the selected ACA Health Benefits Fund Ancillary cover (“Eligible Customer”).
- Eligible Customers must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to receive the Offer:
- the Eligible Customer must meet ACA Health Benefits Fund eligibility criteria;
- the Eligible Customer must take out a new ACA Health Benefits Fund combined Hospital and Ancillary product (“Eligible Product”) during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 02/07/2018 and 31/08/2018;
- the Eligible Customer must have paid their first month policy contribution in order for claims to be processed;
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current policyholder of a product issued by ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 at the time of joining the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled such a product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
- The Offer consists of the following:
- a Waiver of the 2, 4 and 9 month waiting period for Eligible Customers on all Ancillary services taken out during the Offer Period that normally require a 2, 4 or 9 month waiting period under the relevant Eligible Product. The Promoter will apply the waiver at the time the Eligible Customer takes out the Eligible Product. Applies to Ancillary services only and excludes waiting periods on Hospital cover (“Waiver”).
- Eligible Customers switching from another health insurer who have served a waiting period on an equivalent service covered by an ACA Health Benefits Fund policy are generally not required to serve a new waiting period for that service. This waiver will not apply to these Eligible Customers.
- If an Eligible Customer switching from another health insurer has not served the waiting period on all equivalent services covered under an ACA Health Benefits Fund – Ancillary policy, then the Eligible Customer will be eligible for the Waiver component of the Offer only to the extent of those equivalent services for which they have not served the waiting period. For example, if an Eligible Customer has served the waiting period on 2 out of 3 equivalent services, then they will be eligible for the Waiver for the other 1 equivalent services only.
- Where the policy is a couples or family policy the Waiver will be applicable to each person covered on the policy.
- If an Eligible Customer claims within the 30 day cooling off period from the policy commencement date, they will not eligible for a refund on their policy if they choose to cancel.
- This Offer is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be combined with any other Offer or discount from ACA Health Benefits Fund.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary or withdraw this Offer at any time and without notice.