January & February Offer
ACA Health Benefits Fund
Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets Offer Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the ACA Health Benefits Fund Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets (“Offer”), and information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 (“Promoter”).
- This Offer commences at 9:00am (AEST) on 14 January 2019 and closes at 5.00pm (AEST) on 28 February 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- Under the Offer, the Promoter is offering Two (2) Free Gold Class Movie Tickets. The Movie Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of use of the relevant supplier(s), those stipulated on the tickets including expiry date and is not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged (“Movie Tickets”).
- This Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) who would have been required to pay premiums on the selected ACA Health Benefits Fund cover (“Eligible Customer”).
- Eligible Customers must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to receive the Offer:
- the Eligible Customer must meet ACA Health Benefits Fund eligibility criteria;
- the Eligible Customer must take out a new ACA Health Benefits Fund combined Hospital and Ancillary product (“Eligible Product”) during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 14/01/2019 and 28/02/2019;
- the Eligible Customer must have paid their first months’ policy contribution in order to receive the Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets;
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current policy holder of a product issued by ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 at the time of joining the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled such a product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
- the Offer is not available to existing ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 policy holders for policy upgrades, when a spouse/dependent is added to an existing policy, or for standalone Hospital cover or Extras cover.
- The Offer consists of the following:
- Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets for Eligible Customers on all combined Products taken out during the Offer Period that normally require payment of policy contributions under the relevant Eligible Product. The Promoter will mail the Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets to the Australian residential address provided to the Promoter within 30 days once the first month membership premium has been paid. Applies to all combined Products and excludes waiting periods on Hospital cover (“Waiver”).
- Only Two (2) Free Gold Class Movie Tickets will be awarded per policy. If there is more than one policyholder (couples and families), the primary policyholder will be awarded the Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets.
- The Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets are not transferable, exchangeable, or substitutable for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from the Promoter. If the Offer or redemption of the Offer causes the recipient to incur a tax liability, the recipient is liable for payment of such tax.
- If for any reason the Eligible Customer does not redeem the Two Free Gold Class Movie Tickets by the expiry date stipulated on the tickets, then the Movie Tickets will be forfeited.
- The goods and/or services provided by the Promoter through this Offer comes with consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) that cannot be limited or excluded by these Terms and Conditions. Except for this liability under the ACL and any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with this Offer.
- Once the Movie Tickets have been dispatched and to the extend permitter by the ACL, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay to deliver the Movie Tickets.
- Eligible Customers switching from another health insurer who have served a waiting period on an equivalent service covered by an ACA Health Benefits Fund policy are generally not required to serve a new waiting period for that service.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary or withdraw this Offer at any time and without notice.