ACA Health Benefits Fund
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the ACA Health Benefits Fund $100 Gift Card (“Offer”), and information on the Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 (“Promoter”).
- This Offer commences at 9:00am (AEST) on 1 July 2019 and closes at 12.00pm (AEST) on 30 August 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- Under the Offer, the Promoter is offering one (1) AUD$100 Gift Card. The Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions of use of the relevant supplier(s), those stipulated on the card, including expiry dates and is not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged (“Gift Card”).
- This Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) who would have been required to pay premiums on the selected ACA Health Benefits Fund cover (“Eligible Customer”).
- Eligible Customers must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to receive the Offer:
a. the Eligible Customer must meet ACA Health Benefits Fund eligibility criteria;
b. the Eligible Customer must take out a new ACA Health Benefits Fund combined Hospital and Ancillary product (“Eligible Product”) during the Offer Period;
c. the Eligible Product must have a Policy Start Date between 01/11/2018 and 14/12/2018;
d. the Eligible Customer must have paid their first months’ policy contribution in order to receive the $100 Gift Card;
e. the Eligible Customer must not be a current policyholder of a product issued by ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 at the time of joining the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled such a product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
f. the Offer is not available to existing ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited ACN 128 673 923 policyholders for policy upgrades, when a spouse/dependent is added to an existing policy, or for standalone Hospital cover or Extras cover.
- The Offer consists of the following:
●$100 Gift Card for Eligible Customers who have joined online and taken out any combined Products during the Offer Period that normally require payment of policy contributions under the relevant Eligible Product. The Promoter will mail the $100 Gift Card to the Australian residential address provided to the Promoter within 30 days once the first month membership premium has been paid. Applies online joins, to all combined Products and excludes waiting periods on Hospital cover (“Waiver”).
- Only one (1) Gift Card will be awarded per policy. If there is more than one policyholder (couples and families), the primary policyholder will be awarded the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card is not transferable, exchangeable, or substitutable for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from the Promoter. If the Offer or redemption of the Offer causes the recipient to incur a tax liability, the recipient is liable for payment of such tax.
- If for any reason the Eligible Customer does not redeem the $100 Gift Card by the expiry date stipulated on the card, then the Gift Card will be forfeited.
- The goods and/or services provided by the Promoter through this Offer comes with consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) that cannot be limited or excluded by these Terms and Conditions. Except for this liability under the ACL and any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with this Offer.
- Once the Gift Card has been dispatched and to the extend permitter by the ACL, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay to deliver the Gift Card.
- Eligible Customers switching from another health insurer who have served a waiting period on an equivalent service covered by an ACA Health Benefits Fund policy are generally not required to serve a new waiting period for that service.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary or withdraw this Offer at any time and without notice.