We are pleased to announce that our partner QBE Travel Insurance is offering ACA Health members travel insurance!
Whether you are travelling around Australia or overseas, travel insurance saves you the worry of unexpected medical and travel expenses if things do not go according to plan. QBE Travel Insurance covers you for the following:
- overseas medical and dental expenses
- cancellation or holiday deferment
- emergency travel arrangements and accommodation
- lost or stolen luggage, personal effects, travel documents and money
- rental vehicle accident excess
- claims excess options
- most sporting/entertainment activities
- extra travel covers also available, including travel delay, missed connection, legal expenses and more.
Terms, conditions and acceptance criteria apply. Remember, ACA Health can’t pay benefits on medical expenses incurred overseas, so for peace of mind, it’s a good idea to invest in travel insurance that covers you while travelling both internationally and within Australia. Please note that the special discount is only available to ACA Health members who purchase this travel insurance online. If you are travelling overseas for more than 4 months, you could also save money by suspending your ACA Health membership by calling the team on 1300 368 390 or completing a suspension form. When making decisions about your travel insurance, please read and consider the provider’s Product Disclosure Statement carefully. Policy arranged by ACA Health Benefits Fund Limited (AR number 341511) an Authorised Representative of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. Policy underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 (AFSL 239545).